Northern Colorado Pheasants Forever invites Veterans to join us for a weekend of pheasant hunting and camaraderie. We thank you for your service; hosting you for a pheasant hunt is the least we can do. All meals and boarding are provided. Each Veteran can bring a family member or guest if they would like to do so.
- - FREE! This is a no cost event!
- - Limited capacity available.
- - All meals and lodging from Friday dinner through Sunday lunch are included.
- - Camping spots (with electric) are available if you prefer this option.
- - You will need a sleeping bag and pillow, good hunting or hiking shoes for pheasant hunt, proper clothing for the weather, towel and wash cloth, and cooler for birds.
Tentative Schedule - December 2-4
- Friday - Dinner @ 6:00; group meeting @ 7:00; lights out at 10:00
- Saturday - Breakfast @ 7:30; Pheasant hunting w/ lunch 8:00 - 4:30; Dinner @ 6:00; habitat/hunting presentation @7:00; lights out at 10:00
- Sunday - Breakfast @ 7:30; Hunting - 8:00-12:00; Lunch @ 12:00 and then part ways
- - All participants must have a valid Colorado small game hunting license
- - Alcoholic beverages are prohibited on Camp Machasay Property
- - Dogs are not allowed in the building; they can be kept in a barn on the premises
- - We will carpool when we head to the fields to hunt
- - HAVE FUN!
Stan Barthlama: Sbarthlama@msn.com; 970-214-5928