Due to rising concerns around the outbreaks of COVID-19, we will be postponing our banquet for the time being. We are looking to reschedule and will reach out with more information as we know more.
Please reach out if you have any further questions or concerns. We are looking at Saturday November 7th, 2020 as our new date but will confirm this in early September.
Thanks for your patience and support.
Greeley Cache la Pourde PF
Thank you for supporting our PF chapter! Our committee decides how 100% of all the funds we raise are used to best benefit the local habitat.