1st Annual Sporting Clays Fundraising Classic
Come on out to bust some clays, enjoy a delicious meal and help the Dodge County (WI) Chapter of Pheasants Forever raise money for efforts right here in Central Wisconsin. All proceeds from this fundraiser remain in local chapter control and help fund the following efforts:
- Habitat projects in Dodge County and the surrounding areas
- Sponsorship of the Horicon Youth Trap Team
- Hunt for Food / Learn to Hunt Programs
- $500 Scholarship for Dodge County High School Seniors
- 8:00 AM Registration
- 9:45 AM Safety Review & Instructions
- 10:00 AM Sporting Clays
- 12:30 PM Lunch
- 1:15 PM Raffle Drawings & Awards
- This is a family friendly event and no experience is required.
- There will be optional pay-to-play games on the course, where you can earn entries into raffles.
- If you would like to reserve a cart for the event, you can contact Milford Hills Hunt Club at (920)699-2249 to do so. Quantities are limited.
- Due to current shortages, shotgun ammunition is NOT currently available for purchase at Milford Hills Hunt Club. You must bring your own ammunition.
- Alcohol will be available for purchase, after the shooting portion of the event has concluded, and at the expense of the participant.
- If you are interested in sponsoring this event or making a donation, please reach out to one of the below contacts.
- Mark Enderle - (262)853-0632
- Andrew Enderle - (262)853-7682
- Jerry Tribbey - (920)344-5723
I acknowledge that I may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19, or another communicable disease(s), by participating in a Pheasants Forever Inc. and/or Quail Forever event or activity, including as a spectator, and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19, or another communicable disease(s), may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, Pheasants Forever Inc. and/or Quail Forever employees, agents, representatives, volunteers, customers, and any others present on the premises of the event.