Join us to get out and have some fun while supporting our upland birds!
Please join us for a great night of dinner, fun and festivities - all to benefit local upland habitat conservation efforts!
*Tickets are strongly encouraged to be pre-purchased
in advance for this event! You will be emailed tickets that can be scanned in at the door for immediate entry. BUY YOUR TICKETS in ADVANCE to be entered into an Early Bird drawing: Winner chooses between a gun or a $150 raffle pack!
Make a difference for habitat conservation and getting our youth outdoors!
Due to Covid-19 precautions, seating is limited. Buy your tickets today to guarantee your seating!
Thank you for supporting our Quail Forever chapter! Our committee decides how 100% of all the funds we raise are used to best benefit the local habitat.
Covid-19 Precautions & Protocol
We are taking every precaution to be as safe as possible. Some of the steps we will be taking are:
1. A non-invasive temperature check at the door. If your temperature is above 100.1 or above, you will not be allowed into the banquet.
2. Tables will be spaced further apart than normal. We’ve booked a large facility so we will have ample space between tables.
3. Chairs per table will be limited unless you are part of a family or the same group. If you arrive with a group or find friends you are comfortable sitting with, by all means, sit together so you can enjoy each other’s company. If you would rather sit alone or with more space between diners, we will arrange that as well.
4. Servers will wear masks and gloves while serving
5. City of Tulsa Mandates the wearing of masks in public. Please enter with a mask and wear while moving around the room. There will be free masks available for you if you forget to bring yours. Please note that several committee members are very vulnerable and we wish to try and protect them and all vulnerable guests as much as possible. If you aren't feeling well or have any Covid-19 symptoms, please be considerate of others and not attend.
I acknowledge that I may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19, or another communicable disease(s), by participating in a Pheasants Forever Inc. and/or Quail Forever event or activity, including as a spectator, and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19, or another communicable disease(s), may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, Pheasants Forever Inc. and/or Quail Forever employees, agents, representatives, volunteers, customers, and any others present on the premises of the event.