Ladies! Are you new to Upland Bird Hunting and want to learn how? Then this is the event for you! FREE of Charge - but you must register!
The Women on the Wings group of the Central Oklahoma 89er Chapter is hosting for Women of all ages to a Learn to Hunt Upland Birds Clinic on October 10, 2021 at 12:30 pm and hosted at the Oklahoma City Gun Club.
1. Gun Safety Rules per NRA Standards;
2. Safety training specific to common Quail hunting scenarios;
3. Learn about different hunting breeds and how they work the fields;
4. Firearm and shotgun basics, shooting basics;
5. Shotgun Range time with individual instruction
NOTE: Be on the lookout for the 2nd portion of this mentor program so that you can register (available soon). This event will be followed up in 1 week (OCT 17th) for in-the-field instruction with bird dogs, guides and birds for:
3. A field hunt with a guide and bird dog to experience first-hand how it’s done;
4. Demonstration on cleaning birds
Limited to 30 Participants – must be pre-register to participate.
- All equipment provided; however if you already own shotgun & shells - you are welcome to bring them.
- Previous shotgunning experience is desired, but not mandatory.
- Attendees must provide their own transportation
For additional details or questions contact:
Destiny Thomasson: text or call 803-524-8611 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I acknowledge that I may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19, or another communicable disease(s), by participating in a Pheasants Forever Inc. and/or Quail Forever event or activity, including as a spectator, and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19, or another communicable disease(s), may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, Pheasants Forever Inc. and/or Quail Forever employees, agents, representatives, volunteers, customers, and any others present on the premises of the event.